- 1 How do I get squirt bottle to move Sudowoodo?
- 2 Where can I find Sudowoodo in Pokemon Crystal?
- 3 Where do you get the watering can in Pokemon Crystal?
- 4 Where is the flower shop in Goldenrod City in Pokemon Crystal?
- 5 Is Sudowoodo good?
- 6 Where do I get Sudowoodo water?
- 7 Does Sudowoodo evolve?
- 8 How do I get rid of Sudowoodo?
- 9 How do you get rid of the wiggly tree in Pokemon Crystal?
- 10 What do you do after Goldenrod gym?
- 11 How do you get the watering can in soul silver?
- 12 Where can I get rock smash in Crystal?
- 13 How do I get rid of Team Rocket in Goldenrod City?
- 14 What TMS can you get in Goldenrod City?
- 15 Where is bills house in Goldenrod?
How do I get squirt bottle to move Sudowoodo?
Item information The Squirtbottle is obtained by talking to the receptionist at the flower shop in Goldenrod City only after defeating Whitney the Goldenrod City Gym Leader. It is used to move the Sudowoodo on Route 36 leading to Ecruteak City. You can also water planted berries.
Where can I find Sudowoodo in Pokemon Crystal?
LOCATION: There is only one Sudowoodo to be had in GSC; it can be found most prominently blocking one’s passage on Route 36 between Violet City and Goldenrod City.
Where do you get the watering can in Pokemon Crystal?
Goldenrod City. After you beat Whitney, go into the Flower House just northeast of the gym. The bigger woman there will give you the Squirtbottle. There’s a girl near the Sudowoodo that can lead you there as well, if need be.
Where is the flower shop in Goldenrod City in Pokemon Crystal?
A flower shop is located in the northeast area of the city, where the player can obtain the SquirtBottle, the Key Item needed to get past the Sudowoodo who blocks the player’s path on Route 36; however, the SquirtBottle can only be obtained after defeating Whitney.
Is Sudowoodo good?
The mighty Sudowoodo is well worth picking up, not least because it has a certain set of skills that can help you take down very tough opponents. It’s worth bearing that in mind – Sudowoodo can’t be knocked out in one turn, but Sturdy does leave it very vulnerable in the next turn.
Where do I get Sudowoodo water?
The Flower shop in the northeast area of Goldenrod, after beating Whitney.
Does Sudowoodo evolve?
It evolves from Bonsly when leveled up while knowing Mimic. In Generation II, its remakes and Pokémon Emerald, wild Sudowoodo can be found blocking the road in inconvenient locations in Johto and Hoenn. In order to catch one, a Trainer must first squirt it with water from either a SquirtBottle or Wailmer Pail.
How do I get rid of Sudowoodo?
How do you get the sudowoodo out of the way on Pokemon HeartGold? beat goldenrod gym and then go to the flower shop and get the squirtbottle and thn spray it on the sudowoodo and you can battle it.
How do you get rid of the wiggly tree in Pokemon Crystal?
You need to beat Whitney & get a water can from the florist next door. You then go up to it with the can & use it.
What do you do after Goldenrod gym?
The woman in the small house in the Northeast corner of Goldenrod will give you information about the living tree blocking the way to Route #36. In Gold and Silver, after you beat Whitney, the Goldenrod City Gym Leader, go back to the house and she will give you a free Squirtbottle to use to bother the tree.
How do you get the watering can in soul silver?
After you beat Whitney in Goldenrod, go to the Flower Shop. The lady will give you a Squitbottle/ Watering Can.
Where can I get rock smash in Crystal?
Question for Pokemon Crystal
- Michael answered: TM08 ( Rock Smash ) can be obtained from someone on Route 36.
- Fullmetal Alchemist 1 answered:
- Just outside of the Ruins of Alpha North entrance, a guy will provide you with TM08 Rock Smash once you clear the route from Sudowoodo.
How do I get rid of Team Rocket in Goldenrod City?
How do you get rid of Team Rocket in Goldenrod city?
- spideraman99 answered: Go to the radio tower and beat all the rockets there.
- nintendo_dude answered: Beat them out of the radio tower.
- ThaRoejuh answered:
- roadkillers answered:
- You have to go in the tunnel and get the team rocket outfit then go to the radio tower and they will let you in.
What TMS can you get in Goldenrod City?
|Goldenrod City Dept. Store, costs P 5500
|Goldenrod City Dept. Store, costs P 7500
|Goldenrod City Dept. Store, costs P 2000
|Goldenrod City Dept. Store, costs P 2000
Where is bills house in Goldenrod?
As for your Bill question, Bill’s house is located near the south entrance to the Goldenrod Underground. (You must have met him in Ecruteak City first.)