- 1 Where can I buy flowers in Fayetteville AR?
- 2 Is Fayetteville Arkansas a good place to retire?
- 3 What is there to do in downtown Fayetteville AR?
- 4 What is Fayetteville Arkansas known for?
- 5 What is the zip code for Fayetteville Arkansas?
- 6 What is the cost of living in Fayetteville Arkansas?
- 7 Is Fayetteville Arkansas Safe?
- 8 Does it snow in Fayetteville Arkansas?
- 9 What is there to do in Fayetteville this weekend?
- 10 What is there to do in Fayetteville AR today?
- 11 What is there to do in Fayetteville AR at night?
- 12 What is the best city to live in Arkansas?
- 13 Is Fayetteville Arkansas in Tornado Alley?
- 14 Is Arkansas a friendly state?
Where can I buy flowers in Fayetteville AR?
The Best 10 Florists in Fayetteville, AR
- Pigmint Flowers & Gifts. 0.3 mi. 9 reviews.
- Flora. 1.9 mi. 19 reviews.
- Zuzu’s Petals. 0.7 mi. 11 reviews.
- Northwest Arkansas Florist Inc. 2.4 mi. 6 reviews.
- Family Florist. 0.5 mi. 4 reviews.
- Organic Creations at Country Gardens. 6.7 mi. 6 reviews.
- Springdale Flower Shop. 6.6 mi. 7 reviews.
- Harps Food Stores Bakeries. 6.7 mi. 2 reviews.
Is Fayetteville Arkansas a good place to retire?
There are plenty of reasons why it makes such an appealing retirement community for active adults 55+. It is the home of the beautiful and stimulating University of Arkansas. Fayetteville is a good place for active adults who choose to work in retirement – there are plenty of jobs in the services and retail sectors.
What is there to do in downtown Fayetteville AR?
- Fayetteville Downtown Square & Gardens.
- Baum Stadium.
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks.
- Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- Wilson Park.
- Lake Fayetteville.
- Walton Arts Center.
What is Fayetteville Arkansas known for?
Fayetteville has long been known for its innovative spirit, as an academic center, as the “Athens of the Ozarks”, and as a “hilly area” known for the 7 hills around and within it.
What is the zip code for Fayetteville Arkansas?
|List of Zipcodes in Fayetteville, Arkansas|
|ZIP Code||ZIP Code Name||Type|
What is the cost of living in Fayetteville Arkansas?
Fayetteville cost of living is 92.9
|COST OF LIVING||Fayetteville||Arkansas|
|Median Home Cost||$220,500||$128,800|
Is Fayetteville Arkansas Safe?
How safe is Fayetteville, AR? The metropolitan area’s violent crime rate was higher than the national rate in 2018. Its rate of property crime was higher than the national rate.
Does it snow in Fayetteville Arkansas?
Fayetteville averages 7 inches of snow per year.
What is there to do in Fayetteville this weekend?
29 Best & Fun Things To Do In Fayetteville (North Carolina)
- Arnette Park. refrina / Shutterstock.
- Cape Fear Regional Theatre.
- J Bayard Clark Park & Nature Center.
- Cape Fear River Boat Rides.
- Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum.
- Winterbloom Tea.
- Cape Fear Botanical Garden.
- Luigi’s Italian Chophouse and Bar.
What is there to do in Fayetteville AR today?
11 of the Best Things To Do in Fayetteville
- THEATRE SQUARED.
- TERRA STUDIOS.
- WALTON ARTS CENTER.
- CLINTON HOUSE MUSEUM.
- BOTANICAL GARDEN OF THE OZARKS.
- 112 DRIVE IN THEATER.
- GEORGES MAJESTIC LOUNGE.
- FAYETTEVILLE ALE TRAIL.
What is there to do in Fayetteville AR at night?
These places are best for nightlife in Fayetteville:
- Fossil Cove Brewing Co.
- George’s Majestic Lounge.
- Willy D’s.
- Farrell’s Lounge.
- Core Brewing Company Fayetteville Public House.
What is the best city to live in Arkansas?
Best Cities to Live in Arkansas
Is Fayetteville Arkansas in Tornado Alley?
While Fayetteville, Arkansas is by no means a large city, it’s more prone to tornadoes than other parts of the state. Due to its close proximity with Oklahoma (and therefore, the heart of Tornado Alley ) in the northwest corner of Arkansas, Fayetteville hasn’t got strong defenses against storms.
Is Arkansas a friendly state?
Most Arkansans are welcoming, friendly people. Little Rock is big enough to be fairly anonymous or right in the the thick of things, your choice. You can get across town on the main drag freeway in 15-20 minutes or meander the scenic routes. Arkansas is like 5 different states.