How do you make a sunflower kissing ball?
- Cut a piece of ribbon or twine. Thread the ribbon through two adjoining holes and tie a double knot.
- Have your sunflower heads ready.
- Dab hot glue around a whiffle ball hole and press a faux flower over the hole.
- Tie the ribbon the length you need to create a loop and hang where you like!
What’s a kissing ball?
Kissing balls, or Christmas Kissing balls, are round clusters of greenery, made by tying together evergreen branches (such as ivy, holly, and pine) with twine.
How do you make fake flowers look real?
5 Tips to Make Faux Flowers Look Real
- Tip number 1 is how to choose the best faux flowers. I love peonies and hydrangeas as my go to faux flowers.
- Number 2. Mix in fresh flowers with your fake florals.
- Number 3. Choose your vase.
- Number 4. Trim your faux flower stems.
- Number 5. Bend your faux flowers nested at the base verses cutting them.
What do you put in a vase for fake flowers?
Up the style factor of artificial plants and flowers with one of the prettiest vase decoration ideas: painted egg shells. For a spring look, color them a deep pink with spots of brown and burgundy. Top it off, fill with a few branches of first-of-the-season plants such as pussy willows and daisies.